Monday, November 15, 2010

Silhouette

I have not posted on my blog for what seems like  forever, but over at ihearts this week the theme is silhouette and I just love these types of images. They speak to me and defiantely tell a thousands different stories. So here is mine. This is my girl just in her own little world, strolling the beach, enjoying the beauty that it holds. I love the colours and the mist. We are so lucky to live in NZ :) Head on over to iheartfaces to see some fab silhouette images.


6 comments:

Mindy November 15, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Gorgeous shot!

Anonymous November 15, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

I love everything about this photo!

Mrs Mar November 16, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

GRATE photo. Love the beaches.

Kathy Glynn November 16, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Beautiful!!!

Rachelle November 16, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Really gorgeous!!!
I loved NZ!!!!! So beautiful there :-)

Meg November 16, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

This is really pretty! I love how blue the water is.

Followers

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are under copyright and remain the property of Jo Worsnop unless otherwise stated.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP