Monday, April 12, 2010

Kiwi Fav


This week ihearts if focusing on deserts. I just love dessert and remembered a picture of a Pavalova I took at Christmas so decided to enter. This desert is a traditional desert for us kiwis to eat at Christmas time. It is made with egg white, sugar, vinegar and cream. I had the most fun decorating with another New Zealand favourite, Kiwifruit, strawberries and grated chocolate. It is so delicious to eat, soft and moist on the inside with a crunchy sweetness on the outside.

4 comments:

Jana April 12, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

That looks SO good! Great picture!

Rory April 12, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Yum! Pavlova! I lived in Australia for a few years (now back in the U.S.), and I miss Pavlova!!! And when I make it it just isn't quite the same...

Kellie April 13, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

that looks soooo good!!

Unknown April 14, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Wow. This is so gorgeous : )

Followers

Copyright Information

All images on this blog are under copyright and remain the property of Jo Worsnop unless otherwise stated.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP